UNIQLO Co., Ltd.
717-1, Sayama, Yamaguchi City, Yamaguchi 754-0894, Japan
Delivery fee: 250 Yen (not including tax)However, shipping is free of charge on orders with a value of 5,000 yen or more (not including tax).
Any product is normally being delivered in 7 days following the day of order.
*Please understand that the delivery period may vary depending on the total number of orders and your location.
**If the product cannot be delivered to you, UTme!!/UNIQLO CUSTOMIZE will contact you.
The following credit cards are accepted for payment:
VISA, Master, JCB, American Express
*Only your personal credit card may be used for payment.
*The total amount is billed in lump sum the next month after the purchase.
*Please note that the closing and payment date may differ from the deduction date.
*Credit card settlement fees will be borne by UNIQLO.
*We do not accept debit cards, pre-paid cards, or any type of cards other than credit cards.
Cancelling / Returning of Product(s)
In principle, order cancelations and product returns or exchange are not accepted
In case the size, color, amount etc. of the received product(s) differs from your ordered product(s)
- Contact us within 7days after delivery and return the product(s) via cash on delivery.
- You will be refunded the amount you paid for the product(s) (including consumption tax).
- If you paid via credit card, after returning the product(s), check the statement issued by your credit card company for the refunded amount.
Payments to sellers
- UNIQLO will pay the Seller 300 yen (consumption taxes not included, withholding taxes included) for each product purchase made by another Buyer using listing data.
- The Seller may request that UNIQLO make payment at any time.
- When the Seller issues a payment request by the 25th of a given month, UNIQLO will make payment to a bank account (limited to bank accounts within Japan) specified by the Seller within 45 days of the closing date (25th of each month).
- Even when no payment request is received from the Seller, UNIQLO shall conduct an accounting Seller compensation on December 25 of each year and conduct the payment process. The payment date and method shall be the same as indicated above.
*The Seller shall bear the cost of the bank transaction fees (216 yen, consumption taxes included). UNIQLO will subtract the cost of the bank transaction fee from the amount to be paid to the Seller.
*Withholding taxes are collected from personal Sellers.